Come work with us!
The family-owned team of Chaffee Construction Inc. is hiring! View a list of our current open job positions below. Being an employee at Chaffee Construction doesn’t just mean you’re another name in the books, it means you’re part of our family. Full time employees are eligible for PTO, competitive pay and benefits packages.
Qualified or interested applicants may e-mail their resume to Don at email@example.com.
New Home Construction Carpenter
New Home Construction Carpenter: (Journeyman level carpenter)
– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of filing application
– Considerable knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools, equipment processes, and
techniques of the work performed
– Considerable knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in work performed
– Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws,
hammers, rulers etc.)
– Some knowledge of the fundamentals of a variety of skilled trades
– Ability to work from written and oral instructions, sketches, and drawings
– High school diploma or equivalent, including or supplemented by training in a specialized trade
– Two-three years of experience in the work performed
– Must be able to lift up 40-50 pounds regularly
– Must pass a background check
– Work includes wood framing, hanging drywall, setting doors/windows, cabinets/countertops,
– Comply with and promote all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all